Licence & Accreditation
Mr. Mohamed Negmeldin is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant-IRB (RCIC # R532813), an active member and in good standing with The College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) which is the only regulatory body for all Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs).
Mr.Mohamed Negmeldin is holding the L3 RCIC-IRB licence and is authorized for unrestricted practice to represent clients before all four divisions of Immigration Refugees & Citizenship Canada (IRCC) including Immigration Division (ID), Immigration Appeal Division (IAD), Immigration & Refugee Board of Canada (IRB), and Refugee Appeal Division (RAD).
Mohamed Negmeldin’s licence can be verified directly from CICC’s online Public Register of Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs).
an accredited business
Better Business Bureau
MultiDimensional Immigration Consultancy Corp. is an accredited business by Better Business Bureau Canada, and proudly holds a rating of A+; the highest rating that BBB grants acknowledging that our business is scoring 97 and above out of a total 100 point scale. The BBB accreditation is not based on clients’ reviews but rather ensures that we meet and will continue to abide by the eight standards of trust to keep this accreditation as a trustworthy business.
To know more about BBB ratings, click here
- Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
- Be actively providing services for at least six months prior to application or have previously operated a similar business with an eligible business performance track record.
- Fulfill all competency and licensing requirements.
- Be free from government action that demonstrates a significant failure to support BBB ethical principles. BBB evaluates the action and makes a determination on adherence to this standard based on the nature of the violation and the extent of harm it caused or is alleged to have caused, whether it was caused or condoned by management, and actions taken to resolve underlying issues that led to the government action.
- Maintain at least a B rating at the local office and its headquarters.
- Follow established legal and ethical advertising practices, including, but not limited to, the BBB Code of Advertising.
- Work with BBB and agree to modify, substantiate or discontinue advertising practices when recommended.
- Use the BBB trademark and BBB affiliation statements under license and as outlined in usage policies then in effect.
Tell The Truth
- Honestly represent services, including clear and prominent disclosures of all material terms.
- Be clear in all written and verbal representations and include all relevant facts in all transactions.
- Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly and prominently disclose all material facts that bear on a customer’s decision to use your services.
- Upon request, promptly provide BBB with all information requested to ensure adherence to BBB standards.
- Clearly and prominently provide to customers: direct and effective means to contact the business, the business’ refund policy, any recurring commitment into which the customer may be entering, the total cost of the transaction, including tax, and other related charges prior to completion of the transaction, and a receipt summarizing the transaction after the payment.
- Protect any data collected against unauthorized disclosure and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
- Disclose handling practices for personal information, including but not limited to what information is collected, how it is used, with whom it is shared, how it can be corrected, how it is secured, how policy changes will be communicated, and how to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
- Ensure sensitive data (credit card, bank account numbers, Social Security/Social Insurance number, and other personal or health information) is collected and transmitted via secure means. Businesses will comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards for the protection and proper disposal of all sensitive data, both online and offline.
- Respect customer preferences regarding contact by telephone and e-mail, and remedy the underlying cause of any failure to do so.
- Address disputes forwarded by BBB quickly and in good faith.
- Provide a response to each complaint that is professional, addresses all significant issues raised by the complainant, and includes appropriate evidence and documents supporting the business’ position, and explains why any relief sought by the complainant cannot or should not be granted.
- Participate in mediation, arbitration, or other dispute resolution services as requested by BBB.
- Honor any settlements, agreements or decisions reached as an outcome of a dispute resolution process.
- Cooperate with BBB in efforts to eliminate the underlying cause of patterns of customer complaints that are identified by BBB.
- Fulfill all contracts, commitments and representations.
- Approach all business dealings, transactions, and commitments with integrity, good faith, and intent to do what is reasonably expected.
- Avoid involvement, by the business or its principals, in activities that reflect unfavorably on, or otherwise adversely affect the public image of, BBB or its accredited businesses.
With you.. Every Single Step
We tailor our services to fit your needs.
Reach out to schedule a consultation. From there, we will guide you through the different pathes to Canada, and assess which is the most suitable to your specific case.